Thursday, February 21, 2013

Duvidoodles

At long last I have taken the plunge to start blogging about in Cyberspace. Talk about a long time in the making … I became a hardcore Luddite back in 1989 and soon became the best kept secret in Canadian publishing having gone from art director at McClelland & Stewart to design/production consultant for Hurtig Publishers (which included handling the design of The Canadian Encyclopedia in 1985) to persona non grata (aka illustrator) without even trying. Then in 1999 I awoke and decided I may have made a Big Mistake … so I got everything I needed to set up an electronic studio … did that for a couple of years and decided maybe I'd made an even Bigger Mistake. But I'd kept pencils, pens and other manual art supplies … good thing too as they are becoming as scarce as proverbial hen's teeth to find nowadays. So today is the first day of the rest of my blog … the art part can be found at the link below....

http://www.duvidoodles.com/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment